Mia's Ultimate CHANEL SHOPPING GALORE!(*A looong reveal w/ 500+ pix w/ modeling!)

miacillan

'H'ypnotized!!
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
Hi gals!

How are you all? I know some of you have been waiting for this for a long time.......:P

It's been a while since my last birthday reveal in April. Hehe....I was really busy with lots of things at home and with my toddler (aside from the on-going apartment hunting and driving lessons).

So, the good news is, after 9 months of hard work, I FINALLY GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!! :yahoo: I can officially drive my son to his prenursery classes! Yay!!

But then, if you know me, I won't let myself "lag behind" with CHANEL!! So, what did I end up buying in the last 3-4 months?

Here you go!!:graucho:

THESE.....
IMG_4060.jpg

AND THESE...:nuts:
IMG_2929.jpg

AND THESE.......
IMG_2933.jpg

Hahaha....what are inside the above boxes? So, there are a total of 53 items!! Let the reveal begin!!

**Note: Since this is going to be really really long with lots of pix (including item pictures, modeling pictures and comparison pictures), please see if you can hold your posts/comments/questions for a while until I've finished uploading all the pix (I think it will be around 5 to 6 pages w/ 500+ pix)....so that it will be easier for the readers to view the pictures continuously. Thanks dears! Hope you enjoy this reveal!;)

Last edited:
Let's start with the 1st 4 boxes in the 1st picture......

First of all.....
1. Deep violet "5154" sunglasses with CC logo at frame corner and mustard/camel temples
- This is a new pair of Chanel sunnies that I bought a month ago. I love that the CC logo is, for the first time, placed at the front frame at the brow area (not at the temples on the side), and the front is delicately shaped into a camellia (well, hard to imagine but that's the "concept" of this pair of sunnies). And the most I love is the deep rich violet frame color matching the camel/mustard color temples. Love the color contrast very much! There are lots of colors available for this 5154 style, but I love this color combo the most. (Some of you might have already seen these pix at the mommy's thread which I posted a few weeks ago...)
IMG_9657.jpg

IMG_9656.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2653.jpg

Modeling of the "5154" sunnies...
IMG_9654.jpg

IMG_9653.jpg

Last edited:
2. Navy "5146" square-shaped "Lace/Tulle Effect" sunglasses w/ grayish gradient lens
- love the lace/tulle effect of the rims of the sunnies.....esp. vicious under the sunlight!! And I esp. chose the navy color coz it's so special.
IMG_9603.jpg

IMG_9605.jpg

Modeling of the "5146" sunnies
IMG_9602.jpg

IMG_9601.jpg

3. 09P Pink/Turquoise Camellia Silk Scarf
- Love this silk scarf when I saw it on Rachel at the beginning of the year. My friend (aka. partner-in-crime) helped me buy it in Paris!!

IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

IMG_4020.jpg

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4032.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4034.jpg

Now, we're on to the costume jeweleries....which.....the next 24 items will be all about!

So what's this? It's from past season collection...and believe it or not, I don't know the name of the collection! LOL!! I bought it on sale at our local Chanel boutique.

4. 08C Black/Coral brass chain necklace
IMG_4063.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

Details shots...
IMG_4071.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

Love that the CC logo is with some flower and "vine" designs on it..
IMG_4094.jpg

IMG_4065.jpg

A quick modeling picture of the necklace....
IMG_0041.jpg

5. 08P "Classic Camellia" blush-pink enamel 3-camellia short necklace
- I have been in love with this necklace for the longest time ever! Glad I found it on eBay a month ago and voila!!

IMG_3188.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3189.jpg

6. 08A "Carousel" pearl dangling earrings w/ multi-CC design
- bought this from Nordstrom 2 months ago at full price of US$700+. I love the "punk-rock" feel of this suppose-to-be classic pearl earrings. It's a fun pearl!!

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

IMG_3078.jpg

7. 08A/09A "Le Duc" tear-drop pearl dangling earrings
- I've been searching for this pair of earrings since last year. I missed it when I went to Paris in September 2008. I'm glad that Chanel has decided to re-release these lovely earrings as it's just so versatile! I esp. love the tear-drop shape of the pearl.....very special.

IMG_3137.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

8. 08A "Le Duc" Black&White square-shape ring (small size)
- Again, I missed this ring when I was in Paris last September. I'm so lucky that I found it again at NM. I think it's the last piece available! It's the smaller size (there's one with the exact same design but in a much larger size). LOVE THE DETAILS OF THIS RING!!

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3491.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

Even the sides have details...
IMG_3492.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

Some quick modeling pix of the ring...
IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

Group Picture of the Le Duc Ring and Earrings...
(I also have the Le Duc square-shape dangling earrings which is the exact design as the ring.....didn't include it here...)
IMG_3139.jpg

IMG_3134.jpg

Now......the previous ones are from past season. We're now on to the current season....starting from my favorite PARIS-MOSCOU COLLECTION!!

Without further ado.........

9. 09A "Golden Vine" Pearl Earrings
- Love the special vines surrounding the pearl. It's a heavy piece of earring but my ears are ok with them. LOL!!
IMG_3984.jpg

IMG_3989.jpg

IMG_3982.jpg

IMG_3977.jpg