Miami shoe haul

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I definitely shopped till I dropped. These are my Miami finds: Steven sandals and Guess boots

Attached Files:

2. And these are the heels that I shopped in :nuts: (Nine West)

Attached Files:

3. I love Miami!!! LOL! Are your Steven sandals comfy? I have similiar sandals made by Nina but they are very uncomfortable because the sole is so thin. TIA!

4. They seem comfy, I walked in them at the store and in the hotel room but not outside yet. I have the same sandals by Michael Kors that I've been wearing for about 3 years or so and they are very comfy too despite much higher heel. I think it's just a comfy style :smile: I liked my Kors sandals so much I got these too :nuts:

5. I really like the Steve Madden ones! Do you know the style name, by any chance?

6. The blue sandals are beautiful.

7. Purplekicks, thank you :smile:

ylime, the sandals are called Belisimo, they also come in black and nude patent. I was bored with black patent and nude didn't look good against my white skin, but the blue ones stood out. oh and also there was a gold pair but not in patent, I think they were leather. I didn't look closely.

8. love ur nine west heels! were they comfortable to walk around in? does it have a little platform lift in front?

9. Omg, i am totally in love with those blue sandals. Congrats on your purchases.

10. I really love the colour on those blue stevens. Congrats on your purchases.