Mia Maggie or Sophia??

JessicaDolly

Aug 17, 2006
Toronto, ON
I bought the Mia maggie in Platinum about 2 months ago during PCE and I have yet to use her. I've just never really been a shoulder bag kinda girl even though I do love the look of her, and how she sits on my shoulder.

Today I went to Coach and my sales rep brought out the new Sophia in QB/Silver (thats what the website has it titled as) and I LOVE her. I'm just worried about the leather flaking. I've always wanted a sophia though ever since that style came out...

My sales rep said I could bring back the maggie in exchange for the sophia and she would honor PCE on it...what would you girls do? I'm so indecisive!!

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
The two months that you have not yet used Maggie is telling me there will more months of non-use...I say get your money's worth and get something you love!

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
Nov 12, 2009
I agree, bring Maggie back and get the Sophia. Hopefully the leather will hold up well, but if it does flake at least Coach will take care of you.

tawnycat

♥Loving all my bags♥
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
California
The Sophia is gorgeous. I agree as well. Two months and no use of your Maggie means you should return it and get something you love.

cosmogrrl

Apr 19, 2010
I had a BEAUTIFUL Midnight Maggie, returned it. Couldn't warm up to the style.

My opinion? Duh. Sophia.