Mia Maggie Help, Please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies! I was wondering if you could help me decide...I am going to purchase a Mia Maggie purse this weekend and am torn between the black leather and the black op art bag. I know that the leather will most likely hold up longer (and better), but I really do like the op art as well. I can't really say which one I like better, but I do lean more towards the op art bag for style (the leather seems a bit plain to me). Having said that, I am worried about the longevity of the fabric on the op art bag. I plan to use it often, but perhaps not every single day. Does anyone have a Maggie op art bag that can testify to it's durability?

Decisions, decisions...;)

2. The black leather is so so very soft. I really really love her

3. Yes, she is very soft! I also love the hardware on that bag!

4. I love everything about the bag - just everythng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I would say get the leather you can always dress it up with a nice scarf or fob.

6. I have Maggie in op art (purple) and leather (midnight and now teal). I love all. I think the Maggie in black leather looks a bit plain too; had one and returned it. If you plan to get another black bag in the future, you could always get a leather one in a different style. I am buying my first black leather bag today, the croc embossed Mia carryall.

Go try them both on at the store and see how they look in the mirror, that's how I usually decide :smile:

Oh and my op art bag has held up pretty well, but I am careful with my bags.

7. Thanks for your feedback. I did like the way the Mia Maggie op art (in black) looked when I tried it on. I liked both, but my practical side says go with the leather. This is my first Coach purse and so I guess that is why I'm so undecided. I have no experience with purses that aren't leather!

8. I bought the embossed op art black leather one yesterday and love it! You get the best of both worlds....leather and op art! I posted pics in the "Coach PCE and Card Events" forum and the thread is titled "Post your PCE finds here..."

I tried copying the link but my dh changed the setting on our mouse and it's not working:hrmm:

9. I just got a Mia Maggie today. It is the dark brown leather with gold hardware. She is soooo soft and smells yummy. I would go with the leather one.

I also picked up a Mia Carryall while I was at the store. The leather on this bag is also soft like a leather Brooke.