Mia leather convertable shoulder bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have any of you seen the new Mia leather convertable shoulder bag IRL. If you have, what did you think of it? If you own one how do you like it?

2. I am curious about this one too... I think I want her with pce! Anyone have one or tried one on?

3. I was considering using my PCE for this one also or else the lg. Kristin hobo if they have been able to resolve the zipper issues!

4. I'm trying to decide between this mia shoulder bag and poppy tartan swing! Right now I'm using my ali convertible shoulder bag and I love that I can wear it either way...

5. I saw them at my store. I think they are cute. They kinda remind me of the convertible Zoe. Just flatter and they don't have the hardware on the sides.

6. DON'T Buy the lilac patent mia convertible. It has severe quality issues.

7. Can you share more?

8. I'd also like to know what quality issues the lilac patent has...is this true for all the patent in this style?

9. I was also considering the patent mia but won't if the quality issues are too bad. Thanks for the heads up, Anne

10. Dang it. I did a thread about the quality issues on my lilac patent mia convertible but can't seem to find it. Can anyone else find it?

Basically the leather chipped almost immediately. I went to coach and could not get a replacement as the patent leather on all 5 of the ones they had at the store was cracked. It broke my heart as that color was just beautiful.

11. http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/beautiful-mia-convertible-lilac-patent-reveal-but-quality-612950.html

All you have to do is go to your own profile and then go to statistics and click on threads started by.... and you will see it.

12. @eyegirls2k7 Thanks for the warning..it is too bad..that color is very pretty.

13. I have seen it in person and i think the leather one and canvas ones (siggy) are very very thin in my opinion and very boring. Just my take tho.