Mia Large Carryall 15410 question

Valkrie

O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
I called Jax asking if this bag was still available since it wasn't on the website anymore and they said it was but extremely limited. I have been wanting this in black. I like this because it does have a zip closure which the small carry all doesn't have a closure which I don't like. My question is does anyone have this bag and are you happy with it. I may go and order it today with my pce. Thanks for any opinions.:biggrin:

There is a LARGE carryall...with a zipper? :drool:

Please tell me where to find this "unicorn"! I have the regular, and almost sold it...but I couldn't because I love the color too dang much.

Ahhh...okay. It doesn't come in gunmetal (according to DD), but that is a lot better than the regular!
It also has that turnlock, which is really cool!
I hope someone gets this and does a reveal...I wonder how the leather is? :graucho:

I have a large eggplant Mia carryall. The leather is nice in my opinion and the detailing (turnlock and zippers) were the things that sealed the deal for me. I unfortunately can't take pictures, my camera is overloaded at the moment with stuff for work. Maybe by the weekend.