Mia inlaid maggi anyone returned it?

Sep 7, 2009
Hi ladies! I bought the Mia inlaid maggi in gray for PCE and am really worried about the suede parts. Iwant to return it. I saw some ladies do beautiful reveals wondering if anyone returned it? It's a pretty bag though...

I had and returned the next day! too worried about suede as well... I personally didn't want to have to be worried about her every time I would want to take her somewhere, so I choose to get patent instead.

If suede shoes can be protected successfully, I wouldn't have any worries about suede on a bag. I use Ugg protectant on all my suede shoes & boots (including uggs) and it works like a charm - my original classic uggs are something like 4 yrs old and they still look new. Get the rain garde and you will be just fine if you happen to get caught in the rain with your beautiful bag!

Protect it and ROCK IT!! I used Wilsons TLC protector on my inlaid Brooke last winter because I hadn't found Apple Garde in stores yet, and the bag is fine.

Besides, the Maggie's gray color will hide *some* dirt. The ivory inlaid Maggie might intimidate me a bit, but not the gray...JMO.