MHB's (late?) Fall 2008 lineup

^^OK, here again (as a newbie) I am confused! Obviously you ladies know way more about this stuff and we newbies are in the dark.

TE thought Available Next Week was probably not going into production. Then CHEM lists the new address above where the bag list has been changed/updated. CHEM, how did you know to check that address again?? or is it different than the original one TE has posted a few months back, and if so, where did you get it?

Liz, does that address from CHEM just pertain to MHB? Did you call and ask about the ANW bag and were told they were going to carry it, then put in a pre-order? I LOVED that ANW bag when I first saw it, then put it out of my mind when I figured it wasn't going to be available.

So thanks CHEM for posting it. I am wanting two more bags, a black and a truffle, so now I will wait to see what else is coming.

I obviously have a lot to learn, having only been on this forum since May. Hopefully after a full year cycle, I will have learned the ropes! Thanks for all your help Ladies!!

Last edited:
^^OK, here again (as a newbie) I am confused! Obviously you ladies know way more about this stuff and we newbies are in the dark.

TE thought Available Next Week was probably not going into production. Then CHEM lists the new address above where the bag list has been changed/updated. CHEM, how did you know to check that address again?? or is it different than the original one TE has posted a few months back, and if so, where did you get it?

Liz, does that address from CHEM just pertain to MHB? Did you call and ask about the ANW bag and were told they were going to carry it, then put in a pre-order? I LOVED that ANW bag when I first saw it, then put it out of my mind when I figured it wasn't going to be available.

So thanks CHEM for posting it. I am wanting two more bags, a black and a truffle, so now I will wait to see what else is coming.

I obviously have a lot to learn, having only been on this forum since May. Hopefully after a full year cycle, I will have learned the ropes! Thanks for all your help Ladies!!

Watson's Mom, TE did say that she did not think that Available Next Week would go into production. Fortunately for me Tano has decided to make the bag. TE Sent me the Must Have Bag list of Bag that I could pre-order last week (via her Flickr site) and Available Next Week is a bag that she advised I could order. The bags in this link are bags that Must Have Bags has on order for their store. I am glad that I held out because this is the bag I really want. I am also thinking of Being Uma and Ready Steady as a second choice. I like the late Fall bags better.

I cant discuss my store on TPF,

but I know that the "available next week" bag didnt book well at Tano's NY show, so they were going to drop it.

But then they sent it out to their subsequent trade shows in other regions of the country, and it ended up doing OK, so they kept it in the lineup after all.

One thing you guys have to understand about Tano is that things are always changing. Nothing is ever "final" with Tano!

Last edited:
CHEM, how did you know to check that address again?? or is it different than the original one TE has posted a few months back, and if so, where did you get it?

Watson's Mom...I remembered that MHB posted their inventory for spring 08 on Flickr; not remembering what the exact address was...I just googled "Must Have Bag Flickr" and the rest was history.

As TE says..Nothing is ever "final" with Tano!

But I've been looking at the official TANO website (www.tanobag.com), and am wondering when they'll update their site?:wondering

So far the boogie is not being offered in any new colors. Tano said that *IF* they offfer it again this Spring, there will be a price increase... but they haven't decided yet.

So far the boogie is not being offered in any new colors. Tano said that *IF* they offfer it again this Spring, there will be a price increase... but they haven't decided yet.

Wait...

is the Boogie being discountinued???

I was at the beach almost every weekend this summer and haven't posted much. Did I miss something?

Its not yet been finalized. I cant imagine that they would drop it... but I guess there will be an increase in price. I dont want to say for sure... its a "pending" matter right now.