MHB's (late?) Fall 2008 lineup

IDC if they raise the price a lil, but if they drop it I would be shocked!

I still haven't gotten one, thinking "it's the bag that will never leave I can get one next season" and it just seems so popular...like the Tano staple/starter Tano for many.

You would think Voodoo's love for the Boogie alone could keep them in business : )

Watson's Mom - Try not to be frustrated. It usually happens this way for finding things out... someone either plays around with weblinks or is in email contact with MHB outside of TPF. We find something out and then post about it here so everyone knows. TE is probably the only person that gets her insider information directly from Tano but she can't post about it if it's related to her store. So, it can be frustrating for all of us because we learn about things in pieces. Just be on the lookout and read the threads and you'll know just as much as the rest of us! And MHB has such great customer service you can email them with questions too. It's a difficult task keeping up with Tano! I love every second of it though!

Liz - Do you know the price or specs for the Avilable Next Week bag? I am totally loving it and am so glad it will be going into production!

So far the boogie is not being offered in any new colors. Tano said that *IF* they offfer it again this Spring, there will be a price increase... but they haven't decided yet.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I am loving the Bridezilla!! That may be my grape bag, if it comes in grape.

I was just thinking the same thing!! I love that outside zippered compartment--too cute!

I really like the Ready Steady-love those outside pockets! And I like Being Uma's handles and the slouch of the bag.

Hopefully the price increase on the boogie isnt too much..wonder why they are contemplating that?

Isn't this GORGEOUS!! I love it in raspberry but since I have a SW in raspberry preordered, I want this beauty in grape!!

2821098075_b02750df8f.jpg

Love that it has no contrast trim, has an outside pocket and it's a north south shape. Perfect for me!

I think this is the same bag as the Baroque Beauty but in crunch. Looks like a snap closure from the pics on MHB. This is the most perfect bag for me. Now it better come in grape LOL

Isn't this GORGEOUS!! I love it in raspberry but since I have a SW in raspberry preordered, I want this beauty in grape!!

Love that it has no contrast trim, has an outside pocket and it's a north south shape. Perfect for me!

I think this is the same bag as the Baroque Beauty but in crunch. Looks like a snap closure from the pics on MHB. This is the most perfect bag for me. Now it better come in grape LOL

This bag is so beautiful! Can't wait to see modeling photos of it!

I'm having a hard time telling, does anyone know if the hardware on this beauty is gold tone or silver tone?

I was really hoping to get a Hawaiian blue Boogie for spring (since I missed out on the pool color). I hope the Boogie sticks around. It seems like such a TANo staple to me.