mGH or G12 Club

Rose Bruyere mRGGH City
attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm excited to join the club! I bought my 1st Balenciaga ever, a city in black with mRGH, on Saturday and am in LOVE. I can't stop staring at it. In the light of day it shines! When I was at Barneys they had the original GRGH and I tried both of them on and in my opinion, the mRGH gives the perfect amount of oomph without taking away from the original shape of the bag. Here are some pics!:

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

sois-toi-meme, I have to say I've been drooling over your pictures for a little bit now and just pre-ordered this exact bag from Erica yesterday! I actually LOVE the mRGH, period, and when I saw this bag in person, I thought it was the perfect combination! I totally agree! How do you like your bag so far? What do you think of the leather? I'm dying, dying, dying to get mine :wacko::nuts::girlwhack:

Thanks so much, PurseLoveSF! Rose gold really is perfect with this color. Are you thinking about getting the same combo? :graucho:

Omg, it's such a gorgeous color that it's definitely on my radar now, big time! :loveeyes: I just pre-ordered my first City in Black w/ mRGGH from Erica... I thought I'd start with the basics for my first one! Rose Bruyere is such a beautiful shade of mauve-y, lilac-y pink, and you're so right, EXQUISITE with the rose gold! So perfect. I'm in love with this and I'm in love with Mangue, which someone just revealed too and took my breath away. So many gorgeous Bal colors!! :girlsigh:

Omg, it's such a gorgeous color that it's definitely on my radar now, big time! :loveeyes: I just pre-ordered my first City in Black w/ mRGGH from Erica... I thought I'd start with the basics for my first one! Rose Bruyere is such a beautiful shade of mauve-y, lilac-y pink, and you're so right, EXQUISITE with the rose gold! So perfect. I'm in love with this and I'm in love with Mangue, which someone just revealed too and took my breath away. So many gorgeous Bal colors!! :girlsigh:

Congrats on your first bbag!!! You picked a great combo, you can never go wrong w/ a black bal (my first bal too!). I am so excited for you... I know you are eagerly awaiting THAT arrival! :Presents
Bal really does produce some incredible colors! That's why it's such a slippery slope... lol. Rose Bruyere is amazing in person! I wasn't interested in it until I saw it IRL. :loveeyes:
Actually, here's a better pic of my bag:
attachment.php

Congrats on your first bbag!!! You picked a great combo, you can never go wrong w/ a black bal (my first bal too!). I am so excited for you... I know you are eagerly awaiting THAT arrival! :Presents
Bal really does produce some incredible colors! That's why it's such a slippery slope... lol. Rose Bruyere is amazing in person! I wasn't interested in it until I saw it IRL. :loveeyes:
attachment.php

Ahhh, yes, the waiting has been torture, but I got my tracking number yesterday! Much sooner than expected!! (Erica said bags would be coming in through August). So she'll be in my hands soon enough! :sunshine:

That's a great picture. Your bag is SO stunning! :heart:

my first bal. love it!! black city in mRGGH

starryleo, your City is GORGEOUS and the exact bag I'm waiting for in transit!! Bag twins!! :ghi5: Your leather looks so thick and smooshy and perfect. I have a Bal Hip (small crossbody), but this City will be my first of the big girls so I am sooo excited too! Congrats and hope you enjoy her!!

sois-toi-meme, I have to say I've been drooling over your pictures for a little bit now and just pre-ordered this exact bag from Erica yesterday! I actually LOVE the mRGH, period, and when I saw this bag in person, I thought it was the perfect combination! I totally agree! How do you like your bag so far? What do you think of the leather? I'm dying, dying, dying to get mine :wacko::nuts::girlwhack:

I LOVE my bag so far. It is breaking in quite nicely. The sheen is still there but it's more of a weathered down sheen, if that makes sense. It no longer looks as cracked as it did originally. Iget compliments on it all the time.

attachment.php

That's SUCH a GORGEOUS bag!