mGH or G12 Club

Jul 8, 2007
There is the new GH Club and those who love it need a place to post their beauties!

Here is mine:P

Gris Poivre with Rose Gold mGH. In bright lighting it looks more grey and in darker lighting it is more brown.

Attachments

• GP1.jpg
    GP1.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 2,097
  • GP2.jpg
    GP2.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 2,075
  • GP4.jpg
    GP4.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,962
Hello there! We are bag twin (you probably already knew though.:P) Will post my bag later! I actually like the mGH on Day style!
There is the new GH Club and those who love it need a place to post their beauties!

Here is mine:P

Gris Poivre with Rose Gold mGH. In bright lighting it looks more grey and in darker lighting it is more brown.

Bag twins many times over;)

I like it too! My initial reaction was swayed as I was wearing a GGH bag when I picked it up. Sitting next to GGH Mastic it was a little sad. The leather is really spectacular!

Here is my Gris Poivre Day.
GPDAY.jpg

All of these G12 bags are gorgeous! G12 looks just right to me - RH can be too dull & GH too loud. I love G12 & am sorry that there is so much violent opposition to it in other threads.....

All of these G12 bags are gorgeous! G12 looks just right to me - RH can be too dull & GH too loud. I love G12 & am sorry that there is so much violent opposition to it in other threads.....

I have to say that, I too, am not really opposed to the G12 HW .. I actually think it looks better on the City and Velo. I actually kind of like it on the Part-Time too, especially the Black and mGSH version .. kind of reminds me of the 'oldies' with the Pewter HW.

I do love my Giant HW bags, but I've been having shoulder issues yet again .. so the 'weight' is becoming an issue (BOO!). I'm still waiting on my Gris Poivre (Hamilton) mGSH .. can't wait to get it!

i think VIOLENT is not an appropriate term , sorry . We all have different tastes !I personally like the mini gh on town , first and velo ..not on part time and work and i would have preferred if BALENCIAGA would keep both hardware instead of discontinuning gh

i think VIOLENT is not an appropriate term , sorry . We all have different tastes !I personally like the mini gh on town , first and velo ..not on part time and work and i would have preferred if BALENCIAGA would keep both hardware instead of discontinuning gh

I agree *F*; I really wish that Balenciaga would have given folks the option to have the HW that they desire. Unfortunately, I think that would pose a 'production' problem for them .. heck, they seem to be having issues with just producing their current lot.

I agree *F*; I really wish that Balenciaga would have given folks the option to have the HW that they desire. Unfortunately, I think that would pose a 'production' problem for them .. heck, they seem to be having issues with just producing their current lot.
:hugs:i am not against the mini gh ...but i have the feeling they introduced it just to cut costs : handles are thinner and so the leather , hardware is smaller and less expensive ( i was told that rose gold giant production is very long and difficult ,actually more expensive than gold, since hardware is tinted with black and then plated with rose gold)

DEFINITELY Carrying the GH bags is a bit challenging especially on the 40++ but I prefer my bags with them so I am willing to sacrifice comfort for oooomph-ort!!!