Mansur Gavriel MG Shoes

Curlx

O.G.
Jun 23, 2012
Hi,
has anyone ordered the shoes? They are currently exclusive to NAP.
I just received a black pair and I am sooooo disappointed. Although the shoes were brand new (nobody tried them on before), they looked used, which might be due to the material (suede). Sizing is weird also. I am normally a size 39.5/40 in designer shoes but I just can't fit in the 41 in MG.
Sending the package back ASAP. So not worth it. :sad:

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Hi,
has anyone ordered the shoes? They are currently exclusive to NAP.
I just received a black pair and I am sooooo disappointed. Although the shoes were brand new (nobody tried them on before), they looked used, which might be due to the material (suede). Sizing is weird also. I am normally a size 39.5/40 in designer shoes but I just can't fit in the 41 in MG.
Sending the package back ASAP. So not worth it. :sad:
Interesting! I saw them for sale on NAP...looked cute but I won't wear anything in suede except UGGS. Can't remember if NAP put a disclaimer on the sizing running small, if not...they should!

rdgldy

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
Interesting! I saw them for sale on NAP...looked cute but I won't wear anything in suede except UGGS. Can't remember if NAP put a disclaimer on the sizing running small, if not...they should!
I would need to try the shoes in person, however, right now I am not a huge fan. Thankfully, for my wallet's sake.

Curlx

O.G.
Jun 23, 2012

In all fairness NAP advised that they are running small (by one size). In reality it is more 1,5 - 2 sizes small. I would have needed a 42 to even try to fit into the shoe.
:smile:

They are cute in reality but the quality really was an issue for me especially for the price MG charges. :biggrin:

Jaime

O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
They dont seem to be all that popular.
I thought being new they would sell out instantly but so far on the asia pacific site at least there's plenty of stock.
Wasn't a big fan myself initially but I thought more people would have been.

GloriaQ

Oct 26, 2015
The suede shoes are not very appealing to me... I don't quite understand why they choice to use suede. Most of their shoe designs are just very normal to me. I hope they can still keep up with good bags at the same time.

chiaze

May 11, 2015
I got a pair of flats and a pair of mid heels. Contrary to previous opinion, both ran large for me. I have bunions so my feet are actually wide. The suede looks lovely and the shoes seem well made, but they are expensive.

Elena S

Oct 4, 2018
Received these white pumps today. They fit true to size. It can be a bit tricky for me to find the right size since my feet are full 38, but the right foot is slightly larger than the left one. I always buy 38 or 38.5, got these in 38 as well (there are no half sizes) and they fit well! Feels a bit tight on the right foot of course, but I think they will stretch a bit after a couple of wears. 39 would definitely be too big (it's always the case for me with brands with no half sizes).
IMG_2291.JPG
IMG_2292.JPG

Last edited:

Elena S

Oct 4, 2018
Okay shortly after posting this I discovered a possible defect:
C23D9200-2E7E-42EF-ADB4-27AFC534D4B9.jpeg A1741E38-8DF3-4D92-A26C-44CF69CE0FD7.jpeg
It’s not visible while wearing the shoes of course, just at a closeup inspection. Considering to keep them anyway since I scored them with 70% discount. Would that bother you?