MG family portrait

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, couldn't find a family portrait thread on here so thought I'd start one! Let's see your beautiful MG FAMILIES!

Here's mine:
    Large tote brandy/avion
    Regular bucket black/ballerina
    Mini lady black/marina
    Mini crossbody cammello/beige

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463520696.916244.jpg

Just got mini lady and mini cammello from the most recent restock last week. I've already moved my essentials into the mini crossbody - it is SO cute and fits everything I need as a busy mom with small children plus I don't have to worry about it getting stained or scratched bc I know it will happen!

2. very nice collection!

3. Each bag is gorgeous! Love the collection!

4. thank you ladies! :hugs:i was hoping there would be more action in this thread lol. let's see your collections!! i can't be the only one with more than one MG!!!

5. Finally got a chance to get all mine out. This is my collection so far after selling and returning some, this is what I've ended up with:

[​IMG]

6. wow, beautiful collection jaime!!! :loveeyes:

7. Thanks, I need to update the picture already :blush:

Due to an unbelievably good price I re-added a tote to the collection. I'd returned it because of the price but then was able to get it for alot less.
    Will do another pic some time.

8. My contribution!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465149775.951285.jpg

rdgldy likes this.
  9. Here's my little family, 1 lady bag, 2
    mini buckets and 1 mini mini Bucket.
    IMG_1471122123.012654.jpg

Beth24 and rdgldy like this.