MFF Tartan!!!

I'm a tartan freak this time of year, so I jumped at getting bl/r fp glam tote and pink/bl book tote when they first came out. I'm curious to see how the new version will be (and what accessories will come with...I will totally nab some cute mini stuff).

^^ Agreed. I used to be a fan of MFF wallets, but unfortunately the quality lacks slightly in these pieces. I've seen everything from uneven stitching, uneven pockets, crooked flaps, and faulty zippers. The way the C's look on that wallet make it look fake. Maybe that piece just happens to be a crappy one. Sort of how every croc wallet looks different because the scales are different on each piece. I'm kinda OCD and had to return and then repurchase a different croc wallet because I wanted the scales to line up evenly. LOL!

OH I love the Tartan stuff. As soon as I seen the link I started thinking of what do I have that it would look good with. The outlets are really sarting to get some cute stuff. Last time I wasnt to impressed. Now I have to decide if I want to drive 1 hour this weekend or wait till the 5th cause a new outlet opens 30 minutes from me. hmmmm

any spy pics of the new MFF tartan items?? it was mentioned in another thread that there's a bunch of different tartan stuff and even a crossbody in the different tartan(pink one).

I stopped last night just to see the tartan, I really do not have anything to spend right now, been going too crazy on accessories lately. They had several different shapes of bags, wristlets, coin purses with the bow like the ocelot, mini skinnies, camera cases, small and large wallets, small and large cosmetic cases, umbrellas and scarves in the red/black. The crossbody came in both the red/black tartan, and the pink/purple tartan, not too bad looking for the holidays. But when I saw this, I HAD to get it, even though I do not need an i.d. at work, I will probably use it as a keychain. I know you can't see it very well, but there is a little skull fob on it that got me...

With the Tanger coupon, it came to $21.75 + tax. I couldn't leave without it and I had to pull myself out without buying anything else. :shame:

I stopped last night just to see the tartan, I really do not have anything to spend right now, been going too crazy on accessories lately. They had several different shapes of bags, wristlets, coin purses with the bow like the ocelot, mini skinnies, camera cases, small and large wallets, small and large cosmetic cases, umbrellas and scarves in the red/black. The crossbody came in both the red/black tartan, and the pink/purple tartan, not too bad looking for the holidays. But when I saw this, I HAD to get it, even though I do not need an i.d. at work, I will probably use it as a keychain. I know you can't see it very well, but there is a little skull fob on it that got me...

With the Tanger coupon, it came to $21.75 + tax. I couldn't leave without it and I had to pull myself out without buying anything else. :shame:
oooo I love that ID holder... I need one too!