MFF Tartan!!!

kkroxybee

Jun 23, 2009
I was talking at the outlet tonight with my fav. SA and she told me the next outlet floorset will have MFF tartan in the black/red in the Lynn, and it will have black patent trim. She showed me the wallet that will match and the material looks exactly like last years poppy tartan in black/red with the outlined c's!!!
The tartan Lynn may be the first MFF back I've bought in years!!:nuts:
Sorry I don't have any spy pics, may be someone else will?!?!?!?

I was talking at the outlet tonight with my fav. SA and she told me the next outlet floorset will have MFF tartan in the black/red in the Lynn, and it will have black patent trim. She showed me the wallet that will match and the material looks exactly like last years poppy tartan in black/red with the outlined c's!!!
The tartan Lynn may be the first MFF back I've bought in years!!:nuts:
Sorry I don't have any spy pics, may be someone else will?!?!?!?

Seems like Coach has all kinds of extra materials laying around! Haha works for me! Which bag is the Lynn? Like what style? I'm totally drawing a blank on what it looks like.

When I was at the outlet last week, I was looking for something fun, specifically Poppy, but didn't really love any of the bags that were available. So, a SA showed me the Tartan Plaid Lynn Soho Hobo. However, she told me that they won't be available for purchase until the next floor set which comes out around October 20th. I absolutely love this bag for Fall and Winter and told her I'd be back to purchase it when it hits the sales floor.