MFF signature stripe tote #13549

Wow, that would actually be a really good price with the coupon. I haven't seen these in real life since I don't live near an outlet, but I am planning a trip to one this weekend so I will have to check them out. Thanks :smile:.

I usually prefer leather bags, but these are worth a look. The zip top is a nice feature on this bag, IMO, as opposed to being an open tote. BTW, the zipper worked very smoothly...wish the same could be said for some of the FP bags. :amuse:

Last edited:
I just looked at the measurements of the 'bay listing you referenced and I think that is the bag I saw. It is about 10 1/4 inches wide on the bottom and about 12 inches high. Not sure about the 15 inch measurement, as it didn't appear to get that much wider across the top where the zipper is. It fit alright over my shoulder, in case you were wondering.

Last edited:
I didn't see a "large" one either. Wonder if the seller accidentally created the idea by using the word "large." Anyone know if there are two sizes? I think that this is actually a very nice size, BTW.