mff ocelot print purse?

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
at the outlet i visited today (charleston sc), i bought the following coinpurse. as i had it in my hand, one of the SA came up to me and told me how fabulous it would be for me to get it because they will be getting the full sized purses to match it in exactly 2 weeks. i told her i'd already seen some in the print roll through before in fp deletes, but she said this one would be mff.

ocelotcoinpurse.jpg

today was the first day for me to have news of upcoming things shared with me.

i was wondering if anyone here has more info/confirmation of what she told me (or pics!:nuts:). i love ocelot print!

I don't know, but I have the same change purse and it is awesome! I do not think I would get an MFF because of my Hailey, but it would be interesting to see!
Thanks for letting us know! :biggrin:

it is super cute! there are so many SA's there now, i wasn't sure if this lady really knew what she was talking about but i didn't want to grill her to death for details (i should have!). i really hope she's right because i love the print but havent found a bag shape in it that i like yet.

at the outlet i visited today (charleston sc), i bought the following coinpurse. as i had it in my hand, one of the SA came up to me and told me how fabulous it would be for me to get it because they will be getting the full sized purses to match it in exactly 2 weeks. i told her i'd already seen some in the print roll through before in fp deletes, but she said this one would be mff.

ocelotcoinpurse.jpg

today was the first day for me to have news of upcoming things shared with me.

i was wondering if anyone here has more info/confirmation of what she told me (or pics!:nuts:). i love ocelot print!

I saw that print in the mff Garnet at my outlet on black friday.

I saw that print in the mff Garnet at my outlet on black friday.

oh i didn't seen any garnets at my outlets in this. i don't know if this print would make me like a garnet though, thank you for looking out!

edit to add:

maybe this is the one you saw though? this is the closest to it that we did get at outlets around me. it's close, but not ocelot.
coachgarnet.jpg

Last edited: