MFF Kristin Hobo question

lexie09

Nov 4, 2009
Has anyone purchased one yet? I am 3+ hours away from the nearest outlet. Trying to decide if I should buy one on the FOS. The large white or rose one caught my eye.

Let me know your opinions please.

Yes! I got champagne at the outlet yesterday. The large Kristin hobo. Leather is thick, soft and pliable. IMO you'd never know these were MFF unless you looked at the creed. The champagne and yellow are gorgeous. The black is a flat or matte black, not shiny like the garcia leather, so I'm not sure if I will buy this in black. Pink is pretty but it's too soft a pink for me. HTH!

Yes! I got champagne at the outlet yesterday. The large Kristin hobo. Leather is thick, soft and pliable. IMO you'd never know these were MFF unless you looked at the creed. The champagne and yellow are gorgeous. The black is a flat or matte black, not shiny like the garcia leather, so I'm not sure if I will buy this in black. Pink is pretty but it's too soft a pink for me. HTH!

Would love to see pics :smile:

Also, the colors that have brass hardware, (yellow) the brass is a brushed finish so it's very soft looking against the pastels. I hope they bring out some of the exotics and spectators in the large hobo size.

Looks fabulous on you!

I bought the black on the online factory sale this weekend and can't wait to get it. It reminds me of my large Kristin hobo from about 4 years ago. I wore that bag out!

Looks fabulous on you!

I bought the black on the online factory sale this weekend and can't wait to get it. It reminds me of my large Kristin hobo from about 4 years ago. I wore that bag out!

Black is gorgeous, but I have so many black with silver hw bags it's ridiculous. I hope you love it when you get it! The leather is soooo smushy!

I looked at the MFF Kristens at my outlet this past weekend, and was pleasantly surprised. The leather is very soft and the styles are really nice and very similar to the FP Kristens. I loved the Rose color but didn't get the hobo as I already have two Kristen hobos in similar colors -- the large hobo is nice and roomy. I did get a top-handle pouch in Rose and it's just gorgeous! For once I think Coach named the color well as Rose seems to fit, the last time I got a Rose Coach bag it was almost lavender colored.

I looked at the MFF Kristens at my outlet this past weekend, and was pleasantly surprised. The leather is very soft and the styles are really nice and very similar to the FP Kristens. I loved the Rose color but didn't get the hobo as I already have two Kristen hobos in similar colors -- the large hobo is nice and roomy. I did get a top-handle pouch in Rose and it's just gorgeous! For once I think Coach named the color well as Rose seems to fit, the last time I got a Rose Coach bag it was almost lavender colored.

I would love to see some pics of your bag. :smile:

I am hoping they come out with the large hobo in a metallic or gunmetal at some point. :cool: I was always disappointed that the gunmetal kristin hobos were always the small size and the not large size when they were fp bags.