MFF iPad case

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    I recently bought the python embossed iPad case. I put it on my iPad and...it doesn't fit correctly...IMO anyway. It seems SUPER snug. I removed my iPad from it, and have not attempted to put it back in the case.
    Here is the case.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/your-new-coach-a-mini-reveal-thread-856379-28.html
    Post # 411.

Will the leather stretch or am I stuck with a too-small case? I don't feel like I should attempt to return since it was on my iPad even for the briefest time.
    Has anyone had any problems with the MFF leather cases not fitting properly at first then it fitting better after a time?
    TIA!

2. In this case I wouldn't care that you "used it" and returned it because it's defective. If it doesn't fit it shouldn't be sold. It's not just a case of you changed your mind on the color, or whatever. I think this is a legit return. Just my opinion.

3. I agree. If it was sold to fit your iPad and it doesn't I would return it in a heartbeat.......