MFF Gray patent Ashley needs something, please tell me what!

lexie09

Nov 4, 2009
I just recently purchased this bag and I love it and the hot pink lining! However, I feel like the gray color is missing something. Please tell me how you would dress it up. I like the clover print scarf on coach.com and I may pick it up next week but I would appreciate any ideas.

Does anyone have this bag? I have not seen a reveal of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0021[1].JPG
    IMG_0021[1].JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 152
Well..this may seem unconventional, but I really really like the star key and heart crystal fob that is available now. It would put a pop of color on it.

However, Sabrinas and Sabrina esque bags are one of the best styles to throw a scarf on, but I wouldn't necessarily put a gray one on her. Maybe the preppy scarf? It is really pretty.

I have the Poppy Love scarf on my Rose Sabrina, and it looks fabulous!

042-1.jpg

I love your bag and scarf!

The preppy scarf is full of color and would bring life to the gray. I will Try it out at the FP store when I go next week. Thank you for your ideas!!

Bahhhhhhh!!!! I love it!!! I wish I hadn't seen this thread (although I would have seen it at the outlet) but had my :heart: set on cobalt patent Ashley!!! Maybe I can get both??

I think the scarf is cute, she does need something...you could also try a nice bright PoPPy fob!!!

Love your gray Ashley! I think the clover leaf pt scarf (the one with the gray background) would look very pretty and give her a nice pop of color! I've been thinking about that scarf myself.