Metis

Update, and a big THANK YOU for the posts that encouraged me to look to the Metis in my search for the perfect bag!
My pre-owned Metis arrived today, and it is pristine and gorgeous! I love how soft and pliable it is, yet doesn't collapse in on itself. The size is a little larger than I'd expected, but it doesn't look bulky. I was very sad when I sold my Portobello, but wasn't using it because the strap width and length caused back pain, too much weight in the wrong place. (I've strange back pain.)

The Metis may be the perfect bag! After two days of use, I'm thinking it is! It's comfy and beautiful. What more could I ask for?!

Thanks, all, for the feedback!

Update, and a big THANK YOU for the posts that encouraged me to look to the Metis in my search for the perfect bag!
My pre-owned Metis arrived today, and it is pristine and gorgeous! I love how soft and pliable it is, yet doesn't collapse in on itself. The size is a little larger than I'd expected, but it doesn't look bulky. I was very sad when I sold my Portobello, but wasn't using it because the strap width and length caused back pain, too much weight in the wrong place. (I've strange back pain.)

The Metis may be the perfect bag! After two days of use, I'm thinking it is! It's comfy and beautiful. What more could I ask for?!

Thanks, all, for the feedback!
I agree M Jones! I absolutely love the look and feel of this bag! What I like most is that there isn't a lot of vachetta to worry about and that you can remove the vachetta strap in inclement weather. I'm one of those who like how the vachetta looks when a bag is brand new.

Oh congratulations! So happy for you that you got it, I think it is very sought after now that it will be discontinued :sad: Fortunately the Pochette Metis will still be available :biggrin: