Metis reverse vs Dauphine Mm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Quick Poll: Would you sell your Metis Reverse for the Dauphine MM? :biggrin:
    Thanks in advance:heart:

2. I would. Never liked the Metis, too masculine IMO

Surfergirl1, cosima and LouisV76 like this.
  3. thank you for your input:biggrin:
    you made me laugh, never heard about the masculine-thing :smile:))

LV2 likes this.
  4. I owned the Métis and the dauphine mini. Sold the PM. Dauphine is more elegant, better made and looks more luxurious because of the leather. Still have the benefit of the reverse canvas which I love, but in a more elevated bag...hence the big jump in price.

Surfergirl1, LVMOMMY, cosima and 2 others like this.
  5. good point! no issues with the dauphine so far?

cosima likes this.
  6. I have the mini Dauphine and no quality issues so far. I love this bag very much, you can wear it with Jeans, but also with elegant clothes for diners, evenings.
    The PM is very casual and soooo often to see!

Surfergirl1 and LouisV76 like this.
  7. thats true - the PM is very common and I am a little afraid to use it because all of the issues....

8. Zero issues thus far. I love the bag. :smile:

LouisV76 likes this.
  9. thank you very much!!!

SympathyDuet likes this.
  10. Dauphine is sooo nice

Surfergirl1 and LouisV76 like this.
  11. it is indeed:smile:

12. Outlier here- I definitely prefer the PM to the Dauphine. I do not care for the leather trim. I know LV is moving that way, maybe to prevent glazing issues- new Artsy comes to mind. But the trim reminds me of the older and therefore more dated bags in my mind.

LouisV76 likes this.
  13. I prefer the Metis. For whatever reason, I don't like the hardware on the D.

LouisV76 likes this.
  14. thank you very much!
    I think I‘ll keep my PM ;)

15. I love my Dauphine. I like the look of the Metis, but prefer the Dauphine.

LouisV76 likes this.