Metis Pochette and SLG owners! I need your help!

Love4MK

The Blonde Bag Lady
O.G.
Oct 3, 2010
Hello, all you helpful ladies!

I plan on purchasing the Metis Pochette sometime very soon and I wanted to know if you guys could maybe post photos of how you pack and what LV SLG's you use inside of it. I'm trying to justify another SLG purchase that I really don't need and I want to try and talk myself out of buying it! So I'm thinking that if I see how you pack your bags with your SLG's, I can pack mine the same way with the organizers I already have!

And more specifically ... Will the toiletry pouch 19 fit inside?

So post away, ladies! I need some eye candy!

I'm game! I don't carry a lot inside my pochette metis, but that's because in general I don't like to overstuff my bags. Here are the SGLs and other items I carry inside my PM:

• Monogram Pochette Accessories Pouch (I pretty much fill it to the brim with my makeup, hand sanitizer, lotion, etc. )
  • Damier Bi-fold Wallet
  • Keys
  • Galaxy 5 phone

I find that even after putting all these items in I can fit plenty more. I am not sure how big the toiletry pouch 19 fits, but if it exceeds 9 - 10 inches in height you might have a hard time closing the PM flap without stretching the top. Hope this helps! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    686.8 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    755.3 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_0061.JPG
    IMG_0061.JPG
    970 KB · Views: 459
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    395.7 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
I use a zippy coin purse as a wallet in this bag, a mono mini pochette for cosmetics, a mono cles with store rewards cards and my car key fob attached, tissues, mints, sunglasses in cloth case and iPhone 6 in back pocket. This all fits easily and the bag is not overstuffed.

Last edited:
I'm game! I don't carry a lot inside my pochette metis, but that's because in general I don't like to overstuff my bags. Here are the SGLs and other items I carry inside my PM:

• Monogram Pochette Accessories Pouch (I pretty much fill it to the brim with my makeup, hand sanitizer, lotion, etc. )
  • Damier Bi-fold Wallet
  • Keys
  • Galaxy 5 phone

I find that even after putting all these items in I can fit plenty more. I am not sure how big the toiletry pouch 19 fits, but if it exceeds 9 - 10 inches in height you might have a hard time closing the PM flap without stretching the top. Hope this helps! :biggrin:
This is almost identical to what I carry in my PM… reg sized pouchette (old model), Empreinte cles as a small wallet, phone, keys… still with room to spare. :smile: I put my sunglasses and other miscellaneous items in the pouchette.

Thanks so much ladies! This was exactly what I was looking for! Basically, I don't need to go and purchase that unneeded SLG and I can just use what I already have!