Métis, Pallas, Mirabeau?

Hi
I'm new to the LV section although my bag 'thing' started with LV over twenty years ago :smile:
Over the years bags have come and gone and I am currently rebuilding my collection. I have

Can you help me to choose my next LV purchase please?

I'm considering either the Pallas, epi Alma or Mirabeau PM in noir and definitely the Métis

I don't know whether to buy one bag in a lovely leather and really go for it it two canvas bags. I know I don't have any DE but I'm not really keen on it!

I'll be interested to hear all your suggestions. Can't wait - so excited to he back with LV :smile:

Nice collection you have there. Glad to see you back to LV. They've got some great new things coming out (actually) just today!

None the less, I would highly recommend the Pallas. There's very little Vachetta to worry about, the long Mono strap is a wonderful size (not too thick not too thin), the luxurious alcantara lining on the inside is TDF (mine happens to be purple (Quetsche), and then there's those fabulous pockets on each side that run the length of the handbag and close with a magnetic closure.

Hope this helps. Good Luck and let us know what you decide! ;)