Metis or mono Artsy

queenlobo26

Jan 30, 2012
Hi everyone!

I have a mono Artsy and thinking of getting a Metis, maybe replacing Artsy with Metis? I haven't really used my Artsy and when I do, it's kind of uncomfortable but it's so gorgeous, I'd hate to regret losing it. Confused! Should it stay or should it go?
Thanks in advance! :smile:

The Metis is really appealing to me at the moment and it sure looks like it would be comfortable! If you really don't use it then maybe you should let it go and get something that will work better for you.

I actually just posted a thread on this exact question a month or so ago! I ended up choosing the metis and am thrilled I did!! It is such a phenomenal bag. I personally love the look of vachetta but hate to worry about it. I love that the metis is a monogram bag but I don't have to worry about lots of vachetta!!!! I took the short vachetta handle off and immediately put it in an extra dust bag and set it aside. I use the mono strap on the shortest setting if I want to wear it on my shoulder and then also use the strap from my Palermo GM to make it a crossbody. I was worried about the darker interior being an abyss but I love that its dark and doesn't show dirt. It seriously is the perfect bag for me!!

I bought a mono Artsy for my birthday. I thought it was beautiful too! But, I didn't like the way the strap felt on my shoulder. I did end up selling it only 1 month after buying it!!!
I do not regret selling it, I replaced it with a Totally PM in DA and I love my bag! It is so comfortable and I love the pockets!

The Metis is super light and comfortable. I have one and I love it! Little vachetta, more than one way to carry it, outer pocket. It's my favorite LV.

If you find your Artsy uncomfortable, let it go. I can't be bothered with anything uncomfortable.

I actually just posted a thread on this exact question a month or so ago! I ended up choosing the metis and am thrilled I did!! It is such a phenomenal bag. I personally love the look of vachetta but hate to worry about it. I love that the metis is a monogram bag but I don't have to worry about lots of vachetta!!!! I took the short vachetta handle off and immediately put it in an extra dust bag and set it aside. I use the mono strap on the shortest setting if I want to wear it on my shoulder and then also use the strap from my Palermo GM to make it a crossbody. I was worried about the darker interior being an abyss but I love that its dark and doesn't show dirt. It seriously is the perfect bag for me!!

WOW! Did you really? I'll have to look for it! I appreciate your reply and great point on the interior not showing dirt, I didn't think about that :smile:

I bought a mono Artsy for my birthday. I thought it was beautiful too! But, I didn't like the way the strap felt on my shoulder. I did end up selling it only 1 month after buying it!!!
I do not regret selling it, I replaced it with a Totally PM in DA and I love my bag! It is so comfortable and I love the pockets!

That is great to know! I sold my Galliera a while back and immediately had seller's remorse that traumatized me! Ended up buying another one! LOL Thank you for your input :smile:

The Metis is super light and comfortable. I have one and I love it! Little vachetta, more than one way to carry it, outer pocket. It's my favorite LV.

If you find your Artsy uncomfortable, let it go. I can't be bothered with anything uncomfortable.

You're so right! I have 3 little ones and surely can't be bothered with anything uncomfortable which is why Ms. Artsy sits in my closet...I think it's time to let it go. Thank you for your reply! :smile: