Métis or Evora DE MM

May 13, 2013
What are the pro's and con's pf these bags?

I got hooked on the Métis but actually wanted to buy a damier ebene bag as worryfree and to ad again a de bag to my collection as i would sell my speedy b 35 de for my new bag. Then i would just have the eva in de and speedy b 30 in mono and noe grand in mono and pochette in mono sprouse.

What do you think is more worth, métis i would buy new or evora oreloved in very good condition. Thanks for your help!

I cannot give you any input on the Evora but I can on the Mono Metis hobo. I've had mine for a couple months now and I absolutely love it. It's such a comfortable bag and I love that it can be carried different ways. I actually purchased a vachetta strap on Ebay and wear mine crossbody and it's SO comfortable worn that way. I really like the three pockets on the inside. I use one of the smaller ones for my Iphone and the bigger one I throw my keys in and a few random other things. It also has that handy front pocket as well. The bag is spacious but not so huge that things get lost. It doesn't have a closure but the top closes completely when worn so I never feel that anyone can reach in. One huge plus for me is the lack of vachetta. You can remove the vachetta strap and all that would be left is the little tab on the front pocket. I actually love the look of all the straps and carry mine with all three (crossbody, mono and vachetta). :P I protected the vachetta immediately with LMB and when I was out to dinner the other night the busboy spilled water on my bag and you cannot even tell! I wouldn't necessarily take it out in a downpour but I don't worry about it like I would some other mono bags. Here are a couple photos of me with my Metis.

Mono strap

Vachetta strap

Crossbody with vachetta Ebay strap

Thank you very much on your opinions and the beautiful pics!! I today bought the preloved evora on ebay. As I sell my speedy bandouliere in damier ebene I first need a ebene bag, also in regarding for the coming winter :rain: But on my wish list the Métis will be on first Point, it is such a georgeous bag!!