Metis Monogram or Reverse?

SunGirl33

Aug 4, 2020
I love that the reverse is newer but totally in love with the monogram strap. Which one would you decide on? Thank you!!

MokeyLV

Mar 6, 2013
The PM never excited me until I saw it in Reverse. I have it now and love it. Which one speaks to you?

Reactions: SunGirl33

BagLady14

O.G.
Dec 15, 2005
North of Boston
I've owned two monogram PM'S and still own an Empreinte. Just bought the reverse a couple of weeks ago and I do love it but I think I love the monogram more. It's a tough decision but I think the monogram is classic, especially once it has some patina. It's the original... It's not as loud. I'm ok with my decision because I've owned the mono version before and I have other monogram bags.
Good luck deciding.

Reactions: SunGirl33

Missbing

Jun 20, 2016
Before I bought both I probably would’ve said Reverse, but after awhile of using both I gravitate more towards the Mono. It just looks so classic and goes with more. I have the Mono, Reverse and Empriente Black and probably going to sell the Reverse.

bbkctpf

Nov 20, 2013
I was just debating this myself! Are there less issues with the reverse as well?

jennarlt

O.G.
Mar 27, 2008
Saskatoon, SK Canada
ooohhh this is a tough one as they both are gorgeous. I am not much of a fan of the reverse, but for some reason I love the PM in it. What else do you have in your collection?

enjoy1

Jul 29, 2013
Texas
Before I bought both I probably would’ve said Reverse, but after awhile of using both I gravitate more towards the Mono. It just looks so classic and goes with more. I have the Mono, Reverse and Empriente Black and probably going to sell the Reverse.
I have the mono and love it, and I'm wondering if you use the empriente much? I think I want this as my next bag. Is it much heavier than the canvas?

Jan 29, 2014
Canada
I have the mono and love it, and I'm wondering if you use the empriente much? I think I want this as my next bag. Is it much heavier than the canvas?
I have mono and empreinte and love both! The empreinte isn't much heavier and it's very durable and understated!