Metis Hobo or Favorite MM (mono)

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hi. I'm debating over these two bags which I am looking to buy preloved. I know they are quite different bags but I love them both and can only buy one! Which would you choose?

Also, what sort of price would you pay for a preloved one? Thanks in advance. :smile:

Hi. I'm debating over these two bags which I am looking to buy preloved. I know they are quite different bags but I love them both and can only buy one! Which would you choose?

Also, what sort of price would you pay for a preloved one? Thanks in advance. :smile:

Personally love my Metis hobo. I purchased it preloved in excellent condition with no patina for $12-1300. It may take time to search for one to your liking. When you do, make sure you get close pics of the glazing as some people have been having issues of it melting.

I had the favorite but sold it in favor of the twice/twinset

Metis Hobo!! I love mine!! Not a fan of the Favorite.

I have bought the Metis! It has a worn corner so I hope I'm not disappointed when it arrives (didn't look too bad in the photo). I am possibly negotiating on the Favorite with the other seller but I'm happy with the Metis. Can't wait to get it in 3 days!!

p.s. love your collection!

Last edited:
I would recommend the Metis hobo. You're getting so much more bag. It's simple in design, yet distinctive and minimal vachetta. It's a very pretty hobo.

Yeah when I thought about it, the Favorite doesn't have much 'bag'! I used to own a Delightful PM and loved it but went through a phase of culling my bags. Do you think the Metis is better than the Delightful?

So, I bought them both and they both arrived today! I'm glad I chose both in the end although the Metis hobo is definitely my favourite more than the Favorite! But I love that I can put the Metis mono strap on the Favorite as I don't really like chain straps. Hope you like my photos.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462973236.509675.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462973247.512339.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1462973256.734082.jpg