Metallics are Hot in Texas!

Thanks for the eye candy!!! gorgeous!!! I, too, am a lover of BV metallics but am missing peltro and reflet (silly me!). What is the right-most cabat near the matching conti wallet? - PO or armatura? Where is moon?... I thought you had it???

I have been wearing my armatura python knot hobo all summer because it goes with everything and is so beautiful... I will probably wear the coppers in the fall - Thanks for sharing, and I hope the weather breaks for you... it is gorgous here after a horribly hot and nasty summer. Off to enjoy the day.

Thanks for the eye candy!!! gorgeous!!! I, too, am a lover of BV metallics but am missing peltro and reflet (silly me!). What is the right-most cabat near the matching conti wallet? - PO or armatura? Where is moon?... I thought you had it???

I have been wearing my armatura python knot hobo all summer because it goes with everything and is so beautiful... I will probably wear the coppers in the fall - Thanks for sharing, and I hope the weather breaks for you... it is gorgous here after a horribly hot and nasty summer. Off to enjoy the day.

it is Original Armatura...the Veneta is Elephant Armatura....I did have the Moon...to heavy for me, so she left the pack...

Thanks, everyone for letting me share..have been wanting to do that for a while, just hadn't taken the time to get them out and together..but it was fun! I believe the metallics are my fav!!!! they are the ones that will always stay, some of the others peek in for a while and then leave to make room for someone else..:drinkup: