Metallic spy "Fortuny"

I saw this @ the HI store today too. For some reason it doesn't look as good as the first batch though. The laser cuts weren't all even :sad: I kind of want one despite that, but I'm going to hold out for the gold one if I'm getting a spy at all. Not sure what the status of my cc dispute is yet.

Hey Noriko! :P Yah, my SA in FLA. said that the first batch was also more turquise/blue than the latest batch. I also still love it. If I still feel the same by the time I get to Fla., I will get it. It's growing on me.

Noriko said:
oo, I actually thought the last batch here was more coppery :biggrin: I like the more metallic color, the new ones here just look pretty brown.

THe SA still has the one I posted earlier. I found it too copper, I wanted more blue hologram effect. Should I just take this one if the ones you are seeing now look brown?

The ones I am seeing look basically like the one you posted. If you like the style I say go for it :biggrin: I missed it and then it took a LONG time to come back, and now that it is back its different :sad: I'm contemplating just using my credit for that, but I'm not very happy with the lack of metallic. This sucks!

Noriko said:
The ones I am seeing look basically like the one you posted. If you like the style I say go for it :biggrin: I missed it and then it took a LONG time to come back, and now that it is back its different :sad: I'm contemplating just using my credit for that, but I'm not very happy with the lack of metallic. This sucks!

Maybe we should both leave this bag alone and go for a sure thing. It's just that when I see it in my pictures, I always say oooooh that's pretty! then wonder.

Yeah, maybe we should. I think there is a huge difference between the lovely first batch and this new...not so lovely IMO batch. I really liked how metallic the first one seemed. The texture also seems a bit different, I've seen a few of the spy hobos from the first batch and the laser cut scales are definitely softer in the first batch.

Noriko said:
Yeah, maybe we should. I think there is a huge difference between the lovely first batch and this new...not so lovely IMO batch. I really liked how metallic the first one seemed. The texture also seems a bit different, I've seen a few of the spy hobos from the first batch and the laser cut scales are definitely softer in the first batch.

That does super suck! So I am just letting it go!!!!If I come across an older one (my SA completely agree's with us), then maybe I'll think about it. I don't think it's in the cards though. You are lucky to have seen so many to know the difference!I almost made a mistake!
Have a good night!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: