metallic silver Pewter? first on ebay France *WARNING: DO NOT BID*

She said it would take a couple of weeks to get here so I haven't really worried about it until now.

Ebay won't be able to help as she said it was an urgent sale, cancelled the auction and we worked it out "on the side". F**k! I knew this would come back and bite me on the ass. Goody! It also seems that the original seller is no longer registered. I used Paypal and she had the Ebay auction number in it, so I wonder if it's still worth contacting Ebay.

report the auction right now
now I don't know if you should contact the seller now cause she might disappear without a trace
anyway I'm behind my comp and happy to help

You're a sweetie Olfa, I've just emailed you.

I've just opene a dispute with Paypal and reported the current auction. Thanks so much for posting this listing so that I would have known! You rock!

Let us all know how it works out! Good God, yet another scam B-girls have to know about :cursing: !
(on a lighter note: I love your signature Cal, always cracks me up :P )

That is horrible. I have no faith in Ebay whatsoever anymore. My Mom just got a bag on there and then she found out it was a seller that has sold fakes in the past. Sigh..... I told her not to, she didn't listen. Hopefully hers will be authentic, but I am disenchanted with Ebay at this point. They have to be aware of the massive fraud and scams yet they allow it and look the other way for the sake of $$$$$$$$$$$$. Tsk tsk shame on you Ebay. :cursing:

WTF????? I bought this bag from this seller 2 weeks ago (a gift for my sister) and I haven't received it yet! I've paid and the seller has not responded to my emails.

Edit: here's the original listing: eBay: sac BALENCIAGA CITY MOTORCYCLE (item 300019320760 end time Aug-23-06 07:21:14 PDT)

Different seller but everything else is the same.:cursing:

OMG, i'm soooooooooooooo sorry Cal, i can't believe this happened to you :crybaby:...i hope you're able to get your $$$ back sweetie...i almost got scammed 2 weeks ago by a buyer in the philippines...i can't believe e-bay & paypal allow this to happen :hysteric: