Metallic Red Not Even Offered

I was actually at the boutique this morning and met the head buyer. It's actually a guy who was very knowledgable and I asked him about the purple metallic reissues with the gold chains. He said that they did not buy that for the US and it only came in white metal.

I saw the dark silver metallic also and i loved it! it's so much better that the 2006 dark silver color with no rosy hues or undertones, just a straight up pewter color. i think that will be on my wishlist along with the black metallic with gold chains which i might have to order from Paris

I was actually at the boutique this morning and met the head buyer. It's actually a guy who was very knowledgable and I asked him about the purple metallic reissues with the gold chains. He said that they did not buy that for the US and it only came in white metal.

I saw the dark silver metallic also and i loved it! it's so much better that the 2006 dark silver color with no rosy hues or undertones, just a straight up pewter color. i think that will be on my wishlist along with the black metallic with gold chains which i might have to order from Paris

I think that was the same buyer (from my trunk show in the fall) who initially told me that the purple reissue would be with gold HW. I do like with the silver chains though!!

Ohhh, oops, my response was confusing... I was referring to the fact that NM apparently ordered a non-metallic red reissue in the 227 size (my SA didn't mention patent though, so I have no idea which stores ordered that... she was referring to a distressed leather). :smile: As for the metallic red, I thought they did order it (she mentioned it), but you're probably right, since Brendan has all of the color swatches. ;) OT, I asked him about the gorgeous yellow glazed lambskin flap, but apparently they only ordered it in a mini flap. :crybaby:

Minal, my SA at NM told me they ordered the deep red reissue. Still waiting to see these pics and man oh man have to start making some decisions! There are sooo many great colors!!