Metallic Qees Pictures

snoopa

Mar 22, 2007
AKA: I heart TokidokiAngel.

I got my pretty qees today! The best part was the package, TokidokiAngel drew cactus dogs and cactus cat on it, it's so pretty! (I promised myself I'll never use this smiley since he's somewhat of an idiot, but I have to since it best describes my feelings - :yahoo: ).

Here's the pacakge (The usual- click the thumbnail to watch the bigger version):

Cute Cactus dogs and Cactus cat:

I was even excited about the qees wrapping paper, it's pink!

And all the qees together:

Just opened 2 of them so far, they are so cute and shiny!

SO! I figured it will be nice to see how different colored qees look on different prints, so far I only tried the blue one on the Paradiso, I think it's cute.
Sorry for the funny picture, I had nowhere to hang my bag so I used the camera's tripod. =]

If anybody has Metallic-Qees-on-bags pictures, show 'em. :graucho:

I'm jealous you got all the colors. I should have bidded for them on ebay. I'll have to see if anyone is still selling them yet. I love the turquoise one. It looks fantastic on your paradiso.

Nice artwork Tokiangel.

*sigh* but those BIN ones...aren't they like $9 to ship? Lol....ahh I can't justify that to myself when I know it takes under $3 to ship it haha. It's the small qees right?

Jess- Yes it's small qees, 9$ to ship one is really crazy, but maybe if you buy like... 6, and the shipping is still 9$ - then it's worth it.

tehlilone- I'm tempted to get more as well, have one set to display and one on the bags.

I switched the blue qee on the bag to the purple since I found out the head accidently popped off the wrong side and now it keeps falling. :lol:
I'll super-glue it tomorrow, mean while I'm keeping him in a safe place.

When I first popped it, I didn't realize the stick came out of the head instead of the body, and I spent 5 minutes trying to figure how to put the plastic ring on. :shame:

I have the blue metallic bear on my pirata stellina and the magenta cat on my pirata mamma mia. Blue looks so pretty on the pirata, and once my spiaggia mamma mia comes in, I may switch the cat or use the silver bear.

The blue qee looks great with the paradiso.

After I got the purple cat and green dog qee from TokidokiAngel, I want the rest of the qees. I ended up getting them from ebay. They are so cute, but I am afraid to use them because my qee (the one that comes with the bag) got bang up.