Metallic Pink Rose Box, BG Pink First, and Lilac First Pictures....

deana, wonderful new additions to your fab collection!
I'm impressed by the condition of your bags, may I ask, just how do you keep them so pristine? Do you carry them by the strap? The handles are so clean!

gorgeous

I love your metallic pink box too - I have a first in it and you are right it is by far theeeee best leather ever. Unfortunately its too small for me so she is going! So wish it was a city size as I would never have parted with her..

deana, wonderful new additions to your fab collection!
I'm impressed by the condition of your bags, may I ask, just how do you keep them so pristine? Do you carry them by the strap? The handles are so clean!
:blush:
Thank you all for being so sweet! I promise to get a new group of family photos, and pics of the fb matelasse when she arrives.
:heart:
As far as the condition of my bags, I am quite fanatical in the care of them. I try not to touch the handles too much with my hands. When not using the shoulder strap I carry my bags on my forearm. If I were to apply anything it would be LMB's For Handles Only, but I have only used this when I purchased bags that already had some darkening. I like to keep the smell of the leather, so I moisturize them with a combo of Cetaphil Cream and Glysomed Hand Cream. A little goes a long way, and they are odorless. I have also heard that corner wear is mostly caused by dryness, so I make sure to use extra moisturizer there. When not in use I stuff my bags with clean white t-shirts and one dryer sheet to the full shape of the bag, then they go into their dustbag and into their LV box. (see avitar picture) I do this every night no matter how much time it takes to empty the bag out. Actually, I do this with my expensive LV, Louboutin, and Blahnik shoes, and accessories like my LV wallets (although I don't empty my wallet, but put it in it's dustbag then in it's box to sleep at night). I know this sounds crazy, but it seems to be working. Other than the leather getting softer, my bags look as new now as they did when I first bought them.
;)

WOW, you really know how to treat a bag!!!

Your bags are all stunning. But I was wondering.. I have never seen og touched a metallic in real life.. How is the leather? Is it as yummie as on the other bags? I cannot imagine how that metallic-look is added to the leather..

TIA, MissM

Congrats Deanna! I didn't know there's a metallic pink box! Where did you find her? and at such a great price too! Congrats again!!! I think the charm you've made for lil' miss pink box is gorgeous enough, don't worry if you can't find matching tassels for the braid. Your bbgum, metallic pink and lilac are my fav colors too! gorgeous all of them!!

Congrats Deanna! I didn't know there's a metallic pink box! Where did you find her? and at such a great price too! Congrats again!!! I think the charm you've made for lil' miss pink box is gorgeous enough, don't worry if you can't find matching tassels for the braid. Your bbgum, metallic pink and lilac are my fav colors too! gorgeous all of them!!
:heart:
Thanks peppy!!! You know I have never seen a Metallic Box, and it seems many of our Bal lovers here have not seen one either. I had heard the leather on the metallic bags is not as nice as the non-metallic bags, so I was a little scared when I purchased it. But I have been wanting a Box again since I sold one I had, and I am so happy I went for it! It is truly one of the prettiest Bal bags I have ever seen. The Box style is perfect size for everyday use, and it's size with this gorgeous color, it can be used for nights out as well! For MissM...the Box's leather is very close to my other 05 bags. It does not feel treated in anyway. The Box is very new, and feels no different than my other bags in new condition. I will let you guys know if it has softened even more with use. Thank you all for your sweet comments!
:smile: