Metallic Orange Shoulder's Weekend Out: Pictures Inside!

Oct 9, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Hey everyone!

So I've started using my metallic orange shoulder in earnest, and I thought I would share some pictures from this past weekend with you.

As you'll see, it's a surprisingly wearable and versatile colour, and the leather is FAB-U-LOUS - just scrumptious! And it looks like orange tin foil! I LOOOVE IT!! :yahoo:

I'm really paranoid about it chipping (no hardware chips as of yet), but otherwise, I would definitely recommend the Holiday Metallics!

:yahoo:

Enjoy my pictures!

Attachments

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
The city that never sleeps!
Ohhh, how pretty! I love the metallic orange - I have a First, and like you, I'm paranoid about the chipping (didn't stop me from getting a metallic fuschia First too though)! :P Love your Indian outfit in the last pic too - my mom and I have tons haha. :smile: :tup:

simmmchen

✯ mathemagician ✯
Nov 4, 2006
Michigan
I like it best with the pink dress in the last pic :heart: :heart: :heart: but you're right, it really is versatile! Glad you're so happy with your bright orange bbag!

phylao

Apr 14, 2006
very pretty and vibrant color!!

was the first pic @ the dundas square outside eaton center?

Blue_Hour_Girl

Pugland
Mar 12, 2007
It is beautiful, looks great on you, even matches the young boy's shirt in the last pic! Thanks for the pictures and congrats!

Oct 9, 2006
Ontario, Canada
very pretty and vibrant color!!

was the first pic @ the dundas square outside eaton center?

it was! this past Saturday was DesiFest. my cousin, aunt and I went and they had some stalls, food, and entertainment. however, we spent most of our time in the Eaton Centre! : D

were you there, phylao? : )