Metallic Nuage - My new HG

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi All,

I've been lurking in this forum for quite a while, and have acquired 3 Valentino bag's, so far. I think I've been converted from being a bal addict, where I am actually contemplating selling all my Bal bags to buy more Valentino's, my current love : )

My question is this -

I bought this beautiful nappa bow bag that I adore and wear almost daily. But I've been searching high and low for a metallic one (preferably in purple)... I guess what I"m asking is...has anyone seen them around on any of the sights and/or do they never pop up?

Also, the white bow bag on the Valentino website, has anyone seen it in real life and if so I would love your opinions on it...

Thanks,
    Melanie

2. anyone here today?

3. Hi Melanie,

I have the black lace over tan patent nuage and love it. I have seen other people out carrying various nuages in metallic and solid colors; they are lovely. Very versatile bag too travels great, holds a ton of stuff. I think your best bet is eBay. . .

As to the white bow, do you mean the double bow dome (bow is on top with double handles and detachable long handle) or the aphrodite? I have seen both but don't own either. I think you should definitely see/carry it IRL to see if you like the opening mechanism.

Welcome to Valentino!

4. Hi : )

Glad to be here. The ladies here are super friendly. The bag I was talking about is on valentino.com --
    here's the link:

http://store.valentino.com/VALENTINO%20GARAVANI/detail/tskay/B60ACEA7/cod10/45165740GT

It looks like the nuage, unless I'm mistaken

5. thank you...

6. I agree with Mithril, your best bet is eBay. Metallics are very delicate but Valentino's are great! Very durable I must say,

7. Hi Mithril,

There's a pink metallic one on the bay right now, but they're asking $1,300. I feel it's a bit steep considering it's an 09'...
    Do you know if they pop up on ebay often?

8. That is a lovely one and looks authentic, but the pictures are blurry. I'd ask for more pics of ALL sides and bottom of bag, flaws etc. Then offer a lower price and see what happens. That one has been on there a while. . .;)