Metallic mushroom Lily at flagship store

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I couldn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd let you know - if anyone missed the Harrods limited edition metallic mushroom Lilys last year, I found some in the flagship store in London last week!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398184669.668961.jpg

2. ooh so lovely!

3. I didn't like it then I did but now I love it again :smile: how much was it?

4. I didn't check, but I assumed it was £750 - the same price as when I bought this one in Harrods!

I do love this bag, but I find it tricky to match things to it. It sort of does and doesn't go with everything all at the same time. But then I look at it again and I love it once more! :smile: It really is a very difficult colour to capture, it comes out a different colour every single time!

5. I know exactly what you mean. I thought it would go with anything but it surprises me sometimes.

6. Interesting to hear, thanks. I thought about a Christy clutch in that colour but maybe not then!