Metallic Gold WOC Still Available?

G&Smommy

O.G.
Sep 23, 2008
I know Chanel made a metallic gold reissue WOC. Does anyone know if it is still available? After a recent ebay fiasco with a vintage gold bag that was stolen in transit, I am looking for a cute metallic gold bag that can be worn cross-body. If anyone knows of a metallic gold bag that can be worn cross-body and is still available in stores or at a reputable consignment site, let me know. I am done with ebay for the time being. Thanks!

Jennifer

Jennifer, have you checked NM? they might sold out but i got one for my sister from them while ago and Mariella San Diego was the one that tracked down for me. I have the medium flap myself, but i purchased from boutique. I think boutiques never carried the woc though..

Thanks, NYCavalier and minnie04. Ironically, the bag on Fashionphile is the one I bought on ebay that was stolen in transit. I paid much less, though. Minnie04, I will check NM. I thought they were probably long gone, but it is worth checking.

Jennifer

G&Smommy, sorry to hear about your stolen package. ='( I haven't seen it for a while though I will definitely let you know if I see it.

Do you have a pic of it? I don't think I've ever seen a gold reissue woc.

I think this is what G&Smommy is looking for?

attachment.php

Attachments

• web7.jpg
    web7.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 283