Metallic goatskin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    Does anyone know if the metallic goatskin leather is risky to have in a light pink color? Will the metallic eventually start to peel off? I just purchased a pre owned light pink metallic goatskin mini square bag & although it’s so pretty & unique, I’m already afraid to use it :sad:. It does have some slight corner wear already...will that get worse? Should I not wear it with a black dress for special occasions - in fear of color transfer? Would metallic caviar be safer?? Any advice is greatly appreciated...
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Can you please post pics of the corner wear?

Sharifshopping likes this.
  3. These r from the original fashionphile listing. I can take my own photos later :smile: thx

Attached Files:

4. I have 2 metallic pieces from years ago, I *think* my black metallic Luxury Ligne flap is goat, it’s pristine, literally like new and I’ve been using it a decade. My bronze metallic Cotton Club tote is metallic calf I believe, also many years old and like new.

ChaneLisette and Sharifshopping like this.
  5. oh wow that's great to know thx!

Swanky likes this.