Metallic Dark silver 226

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I know it seems almost impossible, but where can I locate a metallic dark silver in 226 size now? I know fall is having a metallic silver that seems to be the same as the spring 08, but the hardware may be different right? If I can't find the current season now, I guess I will have to wait patiently for the next season's metallic silver.

2. I just sent my dark silver back to Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills. You can try there. It should arrive Friday and then it may take a bit to be set on the floor. But I would call the chanel them... I used an SA in Houston. Stephanie.

Hope that helps...

3. I just saw a metallic dark silver on ebay but don't remember the price and am not sure if it's the 226 or the 227 but I do know it was from a reputable seller. Hope this helps as well