Metallic Daria??

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
Hi all :biggrin:

I've not been around much lately - had my hands full with my new arrival :cloud9: Thanks for all your messages - I'm totally in love with my little bundle already.

Anyhow, keeping on topic ;) I was just browsing Net-a-Porter, as you do, and the Mulberry front page has, what looks like, a metallic Daria Hobo :heart:

MulberryNAP.jpg

Has anybody seen this IRL? Be still my beating heart :girlsigh:

orkneydaisy

viva glasvegas
O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
that'll be the metallic yellow that you and LMM were slagging me about! :lol: Glad youre doing so well :cloud9: two is great isnt it?!

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
Step away from the Daria ditab ... you said you had the ideal number of bags .. remember .. :graucho: :P

Glad you are all loved up with your new addition - she is a little cutie!! :biggrin:

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
that'll be the metallic yellow that you and LMM were slagging me about! :lol: Glad youre doing so well :cloud9: two is great isnt it?!
:Push: Metallic yellow is gold, isn't it?!!! D'oh! Well, I take it back - it looks gorgeous. Can't justify a gold bag, though - I'd hoped it was pewter :nuts:

ETA, I'm totally loving being a mummy of two and so far so good :tup:

Last edited:

ditab

Mulberryaholic
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
Step away from the Daria ditab ... you said you had the ideal number of bags .. remember .. :graucho: :P
Ah, but now I have to invest in classics to pass down to Eva ;) :lolots:

Not that the Daria is a classic,of course!

Hi, chloe-babe :smile: Little one is doing really well :cloud9: The Alexa in your avatar is stunning :drool: I can't wait to check out Alexa IRL.

Ingridlud

Feb 6, 2009
Sweden
I got to take a look at the spring collection at the Mulberry shop, and I think that color is pewter actually...

Feb 26, 2008
U.K.
Just wanted to say hi Dita! Glad all is well with you & your family. Don't know anything about any darias though sorry! x

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Hello Ditab, nice to see you that you already have spare time to visit tPF! She must be perfect baby - hope you two are sleeping well.