Metallic Daria??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all :biggrin:

I've not been around much lately - had my hands full with my new arrival :cloud9: Thanks for all your messages - I'm totally in love with my little bundle already.

Anyhow, keeping on topic ;) I was just browsing Net-a-Porter, as you do, and the Mulberry front page has, what looks like, a metallic Daria Hobo :heart:

MulberryNAP.jpg

Has anybody seen this IRL? Be still my beating heart :girlsigh:

2. that'll be the metallic yellow that you and LMM were slagging me about! :lol: Glad youre doing so well :cloud9: two is great isnt it?!

3. Step away from the Daria ditab ... you said you had the ideal number of bags .. remember .. :graucho: :P

Glad you are all loved up with your new addition - she is a little cutie!! :biggrin:

4. awww great to see you on here Dita, hope little one is fine :smile:

5. #5 Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    :Push: Metallic yellow is gold, isn't it?!!! D'oh! Well, I take it back - it looks gorgeous. Can't justify a gold bag, though - I'd hoped it was pewter :nuts:

ETA, I'm totally loving being a mummy of two and so far so good :tup:

6. Ah, but now I have to invest in classics to pass down to Eva ;) :lolots:

Not that the Daria is a classic,of course!

Hi, chloe-babe :smile: Little one is doing really well :cloud9: The Alexa in your avatar is stunning :drool: I can't wait to check out Alexa IRL.

7. It could be one day dita .. you never know ;)

8. I got to take a look at the spring collection at the Mulberry shop, and I think that color is pewter actually...

9. Thanks Dita, so glad that she is a bonny baby!
    Take her with you to check out the new Darias and indulge her interests early ;)

10. Ooh, thanks for that, MB :nuts: I'm loving it - it reminds me of a gold canvas Kate Spade bag I used to have. Would be perfect for summer, bet it weighs nothing - hope that MyWardrobe stock it :graucho:

11. Dita, lovely to hear from you hun.

12. Thanks, riffraff :biggrin: I've been lurking a wee bit - I'm usually interrupted when I'm about to post, hungry little munchkins must come first!

13. Just wanted to say hi Dita! Glad all is well with you & your family. Don't know anything about any darias though sorry! x

14. Hello Ditab, nice to see you that you already have spare time to visit tPF! She must be perfect baby - hope you two are sleeping well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice