Metallic bronze cabas

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just rec'd a call from my SA. She just got in a line of a metallic bronze CABAS without the embossed or stiched CC. Instead there is a CC on a chain and has a diamond stiitching towards the bottom.

Should I get it? Or should I get a Modern Chain tote?

Which one is in more demand? Thanks :confused1:

2. Wow! So bronze is finally in? Watch the buying frenzy ensue.:lol:

3. Exactly Mon! The words out so the frenzy starts!:roflmfao:

4. Get it!! Where is it? A boutique or department store??

5. At the boutique. Las Vegas. I'm not sure if she had to order from another store , but it's in.

Thanks again!

6. Ut oh.

7. Meanwhile Molly, this is good news because that means that the one's from Saks will be rolling in VERY soon.:graucho:

8. It's the most anticipated color for new cabas!

9. :party: anxiously awaiting for the first pictures:yahoo: :graucho:

Amy

10. Does anybody know what the bronze will look like? Will it be more of a muted color or shiney? Does that even make sense? :confused1: LOL I got a call saying my SA has a teal one for me.....not sure if I want it or not? Ohhhh decisions, decisions!:hysteric: I'm afraid if I pass up the teal that I won't end up with any! LOL

11. YAY!!! I also cannot wait to see some actual member pics and hopefully IRL real soon!!

12. Luv my bags if you dont want the teal can I have it lol ?
    seriously which store is it in that is if youre going to pass it up?

13. wow, the bronze is finally here, how come they didn't call me yet??? I am #1 at Beverly Hills boutique!

14. I called both stores where I am on the list--at opposite sides of the country--and both said the bags have not come in yet...

15. ^ I called SCP chanel, the SA said they did receive a shipment today but have not unpacked it so she doesn't know if the bronze is part of the shipment. I didn't call Beverly Hill coz I have been harassing the SAs there, calling them like every week so I feel kinda bad to bother them again, can someone just call beverly Hills Chanel just to see if they have got the bronze??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice