Metallic bronze cabas

jsanluis

O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Las Vegas
I just rec'd a call from my SA. She just got in a line of a metallic bronze CABAS without the embossed or stiched CC. Instead there is a CC on a chain and has a diamond stiitching towards the bottom.

Should I get it? Or should I get a Modern Chain tote?

Which one is in more demand? Thanks :confused1:

luv my bags

Speedy LoVer
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
a great sunny place
Does anybody know what the bronze will look like? Will it be more of a muted color or shiney? Does that even make sense? :confused1: LOL I got a call saying my SA has a teal one for me.....not sure if I want it or not? Ohhhh decisions, decisions!:hysteric: I'm afraid if I pass up the teal that I won't end up with any! LOL

Jul 24, 2006
Luv my bags if you dont want the teal can I have it lol ?
seriously which store is it in that is if youre going to pass it up?

Jun 4, 2006
wow, the bronze is finally here, how come they didn't call me yet??? I am #1 at Beverly Hills boutique!

valerieb

I want them all!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
I called both stores where I am on the list--at opposite sides of the country--and both said the bags have not come in yet...

Jun 4, 2006
^ I called SCP chanel, the SA said they did receive a shipment today but have not unpacked it so she doesn't know if the bronze is part of the shipment. I didn't call Beverly Hill coz I have been harassing the SAs there, calling them like every week so I feel kinda bad to bother them again, can someone just call beverly Hills Chanel just to see if they have got the bronze??