Metallic Blue Marilou Sandal - Help!

MdmBunny

Jul 22, 2009
Hi CL ladies,

I am new to the infamous red sole shoes and was hoping I could get your expert opinions on my first purchase.

I just got the metallic blue Marilou braided strap sandal and was wondering what your very honest and expert opinions are on it.

It is a unique, electric blue color but I'm not sure if it is 'too much' so I was hoping you could help me decide whether or not it is a good shoe to keep.

Please help me decide! TIA

:huh:oh!! PRETTY!! I love them, I also am LOVING that dress, anyone know who it's by?

For an instant jolt of color these electric blue Louboutins are a fail-safe choice. The subtle iridescent quality makes it easy to work metallics into the equation. Shown here with a Matthew Williamson dress, a Chloé bangle and a Chloé bag.

Here you go :smile:

Thanks for the replies. I think I like them but I would still welcome more input.

One of my concerns is that I have no idea what to wear with them. The really cute dress above that was paired with them is no longer available. Are they cute enough to keep if I don't have an outfit?

I have always liked Marilou, and that metallic blue is just TDF. I think they're deinitely a keeper. You can always wear them with similar style dresses such as those by DVF or Nanette Lepore.

They are very pretty-I love the color and I think these will go with so many things-just use them as an accent and they'll be wonderful!! They'd be gorgeous with white, black, denim.