Metallic Blue Marilou Sandal - Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi CL ladies,

I am new to the infamous red sole shoes and was hoping I could get your expert opinions on my first purchase.

I just got the metallic blue Marilou braided strap sandal and was wondering what your very honest and expert opinions are on it.

It is a unique, electric blue color but I'm not sure if it is 'too much' so I was hoping you could help me decide whether or not it is a good shoe to keep.

Please help me decide! TIA

2. Do you have pics?

3. If it's the one I'm thinking of then I think they're gorgeous.

4. i think they are stunning!

5. :huh:oh!! PRETTY!! I love them, I also am LOVING that dress, anyone know who it's by?

6. I love the braiding on it, its a keeper!

7. For an instant jolt of color these electric blue Louboutins are a fail-safe choice. The subtle iridescent quality makes it easy to work metallics into the equation. Shown here with a Matthew Williamson dress, a Chloé bangle and a Chloé bag.

Here you go :smile:

8. Thanks for the replies. I think I like them but I would still welcome more input.

One of my concerns is that I have no idea what to wear with them. The really cute dress above that was paired with them is no longer available. Are they cute enough to keep if I don't have an outfit?

9. I have always liked Marilou, and that metallic blue is just TDF. I think they're deinitely a keeper. You can always wear them with similar style dresses such as those by DVF or Nanette Lepore.

10. They are very pretty-I love the color and I think these will go with so many things-just use them as an accent and they'll be wonderful!! They'd be gorgeous with white, black, denim.

11. ^ Oh, wow, I had a serious brain fart at the moment...I feel dumb for nto looking! lol, thx girls ;)

12. I think they are gorgeous---I almost got them off outnet awhile back........ I kept debating for an hour or so & then I checked back and they were gone!

13. I adore this shoe and this color! I think you scored an amazing and unique pair of CLs!