metallic black 226 or Black Jumbo??? HELP!!!

ngoswami

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Hi there, I'd like to know which bag you think I should get as my 2nd chanel. I already have the med/large black caviar w/ GHW and I use that mainly for dressier occasions. Now I'm on the fence between the metallic black 226 w/ ruthemian h/w and the jumbo caviar w/ SHW. I'm completely torn between the two and really can only afford one. I'm from canada and hardly see any Jumbos so I'm leaning towards that, but I feel like it may be a little flashy which is why I like the reissue...but I love the cc lock, I kinda find the mademoiselle lock a little annoying...HELP!!

I would go with the metallic black. Soooo pretty!!! :heart: You already have a black caviar w/GHW. The jumbo is close to what you have now. The metallic is a bit lighter,kind of a dark charcoal,IMO. This way you would have two different styles(classic flap & reissue) GL w/your decision.:smile:

IMHO, i wud always say choose the black jumbo to metallics as they are more timeless. but since uv already have a beautiful medium classic, i say go for the metallic reissue. have u thought abt the matte distressed leather reissue? i think its more timeless!! and durable!

i like the matte black with gold hardware best.

Between matte black and metallic black, i will choose matte black

Between jumbo black and metallic black, i will go for metallic black since you have the med/large classic flap in black with ghw already.

I love the caviar black jumbo ....its is not flashy at all but very classy. It can really be used as casual or night out. I think they metallic black is nice too but the size will probably be good only for night since the space is limited.