metallic balenciaga - help!

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
so there's been a lot of talk lately about whether metallics are over, and i find myself in the precarious situation of being in love with a metallic bag. i'm seriously considering purchasing this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BALENCIAGA-Metallic-PEWTER-City-Motorcycle-Bag-D-Silver_W0QQitemZ6830484946QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i'm sure it's authentic, i've spent the past week doing a ton of research, so that's not a problem.

the color seems similar to the anthracite paddy to me - i think it's dark enough to endure after the bright metallics are over, plus it's a great bag. i can see it going with my entire spring and summer wardrobe and i just really like it in general.

so what do you guys think? is it too metallic to be a bag i can use for years? any thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated because i only have 24 hours left to jump on it.

Hmmm, I'm personally not a big fan of metallics, but I do like that color! Not to bright in terms of metallics. And it seems like you've been eyeing this bag for awhile, so I'd say get it!