metallic balenciaga - help!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. so there's been a lot of talk lately about whether metallics are over, and i find myself in the precarious situation of being in love with a metallic bag. i'm seriously considering purchasing this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BALENCIAGA-Metallic-PEWTER-City-Motorcycle-Bag-D-Silver_W0QQitemZ6830484946QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i'm sure it's authentic, i've spent the past week doing a ton of research, so that's not a problem.

the color seems similar to the anthracite paddy to me - i think it's dark enough to endure after the bright metallics are over, plus it's a great bag. i can see it going with my entire spring and summer wardrobe and i just really like it in general.

so what do you guys think? is it too metallic to be a bag i can use for years? any thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated because i only have 24 hours left to jump on it.

2. Hmmm, I'm personally not a big fan of metallics, but I do like that color! Not to bright in terms of metallics. And it seems like you've been eyeing this bag for awhile, so I'd say get it!

3. I think that colour is gorgeous. Its not that awful, baco-foil silver - it's much more subtle. If I had the momeny I'd be all over it. Go for it!

4. love it!!! get it!!!

5. I meant 'money'.:shame:

6. I think it's very nice! I don't think it's an "in your face" metallic shade. If you love it, get it!