Metallic bags?

Alegory

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Has any one seen any metallic silver or gold Hbags (any pic) or in person. I think I saw a JPG in silver can they be SO, what leathers? and cost? help me clear my head am I dreaming?

Here you go:

attachment.php

When looking through one of the Jap H mags with my SA, I mentioned how lovely these metallic bags were.

She said that while they're lovely to look at, they're extremely hard to maintain. The metallic sheen is apparently a separate layer of color (not absorbed by the leather like togo or clemence) and over time, and with use, the color was fade out or rub off. And, spa cannot even help you. Once fading or rubbing occurs, there is no way spa can replace or touch up the color anymore.

Something to consider if you're thinking of getting a metallic bag :yes:

it is the mondore series and it is only done in chevre(apart the very rare metallic crocs that is) and nowadays extremely rare via SO and yes they are very delicate you must take great care or the metallic can peel off (one of the reasons h officially discontiued these)

wow! I still haven't use my RD because I'm afraid of the damage that can be done. With all the warning sings Im afraid!!!! I only wanted one because Ive been thinking of a Chanel in a metallic but don't really like the design.. I love the design of the reg Birkin and the JPG so they were my solution back to the drawing bord ! thank you all.
I wonder what that silver birkin looks like in a resent pic ?

wow! I still haven't use my RD because I'm afraid of the damage that can be done. With all the warning sings Im afraid!!!! I only wanted one because Ive been thinking of a Chanel in a metallic but don't really like the design.. I love the design of the reg Birkin and the JPG so they were my solution back to the drawing bord ! thank you all.
I wonder what that silver birkin looks like in a resent pic ?

i have a silver kelly pochette called argent in chevre...its a pale light silver not like the picture posted...

it is the mondore series and it is only done in chevre(apart the very rare metallic crocs that is) and nowadays extremely rare via SO and yes they are very delicate you must take great care or the metallic can peel off (one of the reasons h officially discontiued these)

:wtf: Does anyone have a photo of such a thing?