142.3 KB · Views: 392
  • pew3.jpg
    pew3.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 387
  • pew4.jpg
    pew4.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 383
Reactions: Hine
I have two: A Marc Jacobs Large Single Quilted in Navy, and a YSL Small Muse in Bronze.

Here is the Marc Jacobs...

Attachments

• MJLSNavy1.jpg
    MJLSNavy1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 355
  • MJLSNavy4.jpg
    MJLSNavy4.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 352
And here is the YSL. I just purchased this bag, pre-loved.

Does anyone have suggestions for how I can treat the handles of this little bag? It doesn't have a strap… just satchel handles… and I am afraid that they will darken over time. Would it be safe to use FHO (For Handles Only) on them? I have heard that one should not put a product on metallic bags, but on the other hand I would hate to ruin the handles with the oil from my hands…

Attachments

• Muse14.jpg
    Muse14.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 346
  • Muse13.jpg
    Muse13.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 351
  • Muse11.jpg
    Muse11.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 342
Campomaggi 'old gold' intrecciata cross-body...

- Lips

Hi, Lips! I looked up this bag, because the name didn't sound familiar, and I learned that you and I are… well… may not bag twins… but at least bag "cousins"! I own a Pierotucci bag also, but it is not a metallic.

I own this one: http://www.pierotucci.com/bags/toscanella_women/Toscanella_Leather_Handbag_style_east_west_1190.htm in the color Cream (which I see does not appear on their page any more… I wonder if they are no longer making it in that color?). I love their bags! They are so well made! How long have you had your Campomaggi?

OMG, Kfoorya, I'm absolutely drooling! What an amazing color. Such a terrific neutral… I'll bet it goes with everything.

I must ask: I'm sure you keep it in a protective dust bag when you're not wearing it, but do you use any products on it, either to protect the leather or to moisturize it?

Thank you so much my dear! I actually can't answer that question since I just got it 2 days ago :sad: so sorry! But I am planning to keep it in the dust bag when not in use just like I do with my other bags.

Thank you so much my dear! I actually can't answer that question since I just got it 2 days ago :sad: so sorry! But I am planning to keep it in the dust bag when not in use just like I do with my other bags.
How exciting! Use it in good health!

Did you do a reveal over in the Chanel forum?

Campomaggi 'old gold' intrecciata cross-body...
- Lips

Love the color ... so well made..

I have two: A Marc Jacobs Large Single Quilted in Navy, and a YSL Small Muse in Bronze.

Here is the Marc Jacobs...

And here is the YSL. I just purchased this bag, pre-loved.

Does anyone have suggestions for how I can treat the handles of this little bag? It doesn't have a strap… just satchel handles… and I am afraid that they will darken over time. Would it be safe to use FHO (For Handles Only) on them? I have heard that one should not put a product on metallic bags, but on the other hand I would hate to ruin the handles with the oil from my hands…

Two very fab metallics Elaine!!! - I just got my pre-loved first I'm not going to treat it.

View attachment 2645162

Here is my metallic Chanel Boy bag ❤️

Wow..that sure is a beautiful metallic :graucho: ..Congrats!

:tup:
You look really really good! I tend to avoid shiny things:biggrin: but this works well. I have a pewtersilver metallic and it wears very well with grey.

Thank so very much ladysarah.! ...Oh do post pics af yours please :biggrin: