Metallic bags appropriate for summer AND fall/winter?

1. I love the look of metallic bags, but am wondering about other people's thoughts on whether you associate them more with spring/summer, or fall/winter. Or maybe even all four seasons! :biggrin:

Thanks in advance,
    Kristy

2. I think metallics can go year around.

3. ^^ Ditto. It depends on how you wear it. If it matches your outfit and event, go for it.

4. i agree - metallics are really classic, you can wear them any season imo. i wear metallics as neutrals.

5. Cool! I REALLY want one (dying for a bronze Bbag) but the only thing holding me back is that I had the notion that it's really only for spring/summer. No idea where I got that though!

Now, my remaining concern is -- what if the metallic trend goes out of style soon??? Maybe I worry too much.

6. i love metallics. i have a pewter balenciaga first and anthracite paddington. i've worn my pewter during summer and winter. can't really go wrong. the anthracite is more of a fall winter just because it's so dark. depending on the color it can be all year round.

7. I agree that metallics can be used all year round :smile:

8. I listed my Metallic Mauve Botkier on eBay because I thought it was only going to take me through August. I love the bag, and it's gorgeous, but I came to the conclusion I am for the most part a very nuetral Beige/Brown/Black Bag person.
    Given the right outfit and occassion the bag could work fabulously but for me that occassion is a rarity.

9. i wore my metallic bronze botkier through summer and winter. it goes with everything IMO

10. I'm thinking of getting a really cute muted gold bag but I'm unsure if I can carry it in the summer. It's not a dark gold, but like a dusty lighter gold. I'll probably still get it, but I'm just wondering what you all think about metallic bags for summer.

11. I think its a great idea :smile:

12. Why not??

I am using mine right now, but I live in Miami where there are no rules!

13. [​IMG]I like this .....

[​IMG]

14. Why not? I think it's workable fall or summer. Summer it'll be blingin from the sun lol

15. [​IMG]here's the one I am using now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice