Metallic Anthracite, Mousse or Tan????

My vote: 1). Tan 2). Mousse 3). Anthracite

I like the tan & mousse equally, but I agree about the mousse being more of a fashion color and it will be a great option if you are buying your second paddy. The tan, you can wear with everything all year round.

BalenciagaLove said:
I think the metallic anthracite is absolutely gorgeous! Between that and the mousse! The only thing that I'm not crazy about the anthracite is that the leather has a different feel than the softness of the mousse. I still absolutely love that color though. So depending on what you wear a lot of, I would pick between those two. The mousse is an absolutely fabulous color and pretty much goes with everything casual.

I have to say that the tan is my least favorite out of the 3 you mentioned, eventhough I do like it also.

So in your opinion the anthracite feels stiffer than the other bags, right? I have a new one and pulled it out a couple of nights ago. It seemed processed or something. I pulled the tissue out and squished and it was a bit better. I considered returning it, but decided to sleep on it awhile longer. So, this is normal?

chicbags said:
So in your opinion the anthracite feels stiffer than the other bags, right? I have a new one and pulled it out a couple of nights ago. It seemed processed or something. I pulled the tissue out and squished and it was a bit better. I considered returning it, but decided to sleep on it awhile longer. So, this is normal?

I think that's pretty normal. It definitely doesn't have the same feel of other paddy leathers, but let's face it, it's absolutely gorgeous!!! It is definitely one of the rare metallic bags that I would even consider having. Definitely sleep on it and see if it grows on you. It's definitely a great color for the paddy.

I can tell you, SpecialK = most gals with anthracite do wind up wishing they had done a different color - not all, but many, it is flashy and not as versatile as a tan, mousse, or whiskey.[/quote]

Yep! I am definetely one of those girls. I didnt have the metallic anthracite, but the regular I did have. I kept it about 3 weeks and couldnt wait to get rid the this color. The leather was wonderful though. So I just bought a blanc from a PF member. Its the best purchase I could have made colorwise and leatherwise;)

And Loganz! Dont worry, you will sell that awsome paddy!!

ranskimmie said:
And Loganz! Dont worry, you will sell that awsome paddy!!

LOL - unless you are psychic and have insider info I don't believe you, LOL :P , in fact, I am taking it out tonight to dinner because currently it is the most formal bag I own.

I am thinking of investing in an LV black Epi or Chanel soon for more formal outings. (sorry to hijack this thread) :biggrin:

Oh nooooo! You guys all have such different answers!

Well, I still cant decide and I havnt gone back to Holts so I'm sure the Metallic Anthracite is gone by now. I was leaning towards metallic anthracite because it is a limited edition, I like the silver hardware and it will go with lots of stuff plus I can get tan anytime. If I get it and I dont like it I can always return it within 30 days.

I will get my first Chloe one day!